OBJECTIVES AFRIKNO FOUNDATION
1. AfriKNO Foundation aims at:
The structural and long-term encouragement, support, education and improvement of the Otorhinolaryngological care on the African continent in order to reach a level equal to the level in Western countries eventually.
2. The foundation seeks to reach its goals by all possible legal means and also by:
- Focusing on one or a few specific and willing ENT departments on the African continent.
- Frequent visits to the ENT doctors of the ENT departments mentioned under a. to see and treat patients together.
- Equipping the ENT departments mentioned under a. with resources, instruments, etc. as well as maintenance.
- Supporting and training local ENT doctors by creating and / or providing the necessary resources, conditions and / or knowledge.
- Achieving commitment of the doctors mentioned under d. to the Foundation’s objectives in the future.
- Supporting and co-working on local research by creating and / or providing the resources, conditions and / or knowledge.
- Achieving commitment of the local institutions to the Foundation’s goals through collaboration and providing resources.
- Implementing all goals in a feasible / affordable level of local care, education and research.
- Obtaining funds to obtain the above objectives.